- Round-trip transportation.
- Bilingual guide.
- Snorkeling in Yal Ku lagoon.
- Snorkeling in an underground cenote.
- Zip-lining in the jungle.
- Buffet lunch and beverages.
- Medical insurance.
- Basic swimming skills are required to take part in the water activities.
- Children under the age of 6 may participate under the responsibility and direct supervision of a responsible parent or family member.
- Tour is not recommended for guests who have limited mobility, breathing problems, recent surgeries or heart conditions; pregnant women and those who are unable to perform moderate physical activity
- Sunscreen and mosquito repellent must be biodegradable
- Bring comfortable clothes, water shoes, and closed-toe shoes
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be prohibited from participating in this tour
- Take extra cash for souvenirs or tips